Rotary is where neighbors, friends, and problem-solvers share ideas, join leaders, and take action to create lasting change.
Through Rotary clubs, people from all continents and cultures come together to exchange ideas, and form friendships and professional connections while making a difference in their backyards and around the world.
Club activities, social events, and volunteer projects offer networking opportunities that build personal and professional connections. And Rotarians can extend those networks by visiting other clubs around the globe.
Service Projects Completed by the Rotary Club of Three Creeks
Since November of 2016 - less than a month after the club's charter by Rotary International - we have completed 26 service projects in the Clark County community.
- November 2016 - "Pass the Hat" which raised nearly $250 at one meeting for Water Buffalo Project (International Service)
- December 2016 - Santa's Posse Toy Drive for Clark County Sheriff
- March 2017 - Smoke Detector Installation at Ridgefield Marina with Clark County Fire & Rescue
- May 2017 - Rotarians at Work Day at Silver Buckle Ranch
- June 2017 - Healing Garden Plantings at Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center
- September 2017 - Whipple Creek Hollow Trail Rehabilitation in Ridgefield on Clark County Connects Day
- September 21, 2017 - Raised $2,100 for Rotary Disaster Relief (including a $1,000 match from Steve Pash) at club meeting
- October 26, 2017 - Members served the Frassati Dinner at St. James Catholic Church to more than 150 needy people
- November 14, 2017 - Members repacked food at the Clark County Food Bank
- December 6, 2017 - Members donated a barrel full of toys to the Clark County Sheriff's Office Santa's Posse during a Toy Drive at club meeting.
- December 14, 2017 - Members volunteered to wrap gifts and handle logistics for Clark County Sheriff's Office Santa's Posse program
- December 17, 2017 - Members volunteered time to deliver gifts and food boxes for Clark County Sheriff's Office Santa's Posse program
- January 25, 2018 - Members volunteered time to paint two rooms at Share's Hazel Dell shelter
- February 28, 2018 - Members volunteered time, and donated items, to Every28Days providing feminine hygiene items to homeless women
- March 10, 2018 - Members planted 26 trees (one for each club member) at Columbia Springs Environmental Education Center
- April 28, 2018 - Members assembled numerous pieces of IKEA furniture for the Clark County YWCA
- May 12, 2018 - Members prepared garden plots and spread wood chips on paths at Beacon Farm for North County Community Food Bank
- May 31, 2018 - Members served meals and helped with setup and clean up at Rotary Club of Camas-Washougal Charter Night event
- July 21, 2018 - Members placed approximately 2,400 square feet of sod in the "Freedom Fence" outdoor dog area at the Humane Society for Southwest Washington
- August 14, 2018 - Members installed a Rotary Peace Pole at Luke Jensen Sports Park.
- September 8, 2018 - Ten members and two guests pulled weeds from garden beds at Heritage Farm on Clark County Connects Day
- September 27, 2018 - Nine members and three guests performed final harvest and cleaned up garden beds with Partners In Careers' Roots to Roads Veterans Program
- October 27, 2018 - Nine members and a spouse painted a large room with high ceilings at Shared Hope International's Vancouver, Wash. headquarters
- November 3, 2018 - Six members and a spouse volunteered to rake leaves, eliminate moss, pressure wash, pull weeds, etc., at the Clark County Veterans War Memorial in Vancouver, in preparation for Veterans Day ceremonies
- November 10, 2018 - Eight members and a family member volunteered to complete outside tasks including installing siding, spray insulation, fire blocking, and caulking in preparation for paint at Habitat for Humanity's McKibbin Commons
- December 19, 2018 - Eleven members of the Rotary Club of Three Creeks volunteered, in two shifts to help with gift-wrapping, cleanup and distribution of gifts during the Clark County YWCA's Holiday Shop for less-fortunate families.
- December 28, 2018 - Members installed the club's first Rotary Book Nook in Ridgefield's Lark Park.
- January 19, 2019 - Eight members, three family members, and two prospective members volunteered to sort and repack more than 7,500 pounds of food at the FISH Vancouver pantry.
- February 16, 2019 - Seven members and one family member volunteered to help Clark County Fire & Rescue install smoke detectors in mobile homes in Woodland, Wash.